Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Forgotten.















Mommy reminded me that we haven't told you about my 15 month doctor's appointment.

I now weigh 19.5 pounds. I still haven't broken the 20lb mark.
I'm in the 8th percentile.

The doctor said he's not worried about my weight yet but that he wants me to come back in six weeks for a weight check just to keep an eye on me. Then I got two shots. I haven't had shots in a long time. It hurt...a lot. I didn't feel good for two days after that. I got a bad fever and I just felt pretty crumby. But that's all over now. I'm back to growing and getting into stuff.

The doctor did ask my parents to give me a medicine every day called, "Previcid." He's hoping it's going to help me sleep better at night. Mommy doesn't agree but she said that she wanted a doctor who's trying to help me and he's trying to help me. So, we'll see.

No comments:

Swagbucks