Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stuff Mart


Cube Climber A Big Hit
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Mommy has been on Craigslist a lot lately. She bought me a bunch of play equipment for real cheap but they need to be washed up before I can play with them. It's been really cold and rainy here so it's been hard for her to do it. She did wash the one and brought it in and she has a video of me playing on it but little spiders kept coming out of it because it was an outside toy.

She really wanted one for me to have inside to play with so she found another toy on Craigslist and today we went and bought it. It was in Alexandria, VA. We had a good time. This toy was inside at a church nursery. It's nice and clean and no spiders.

We didn't have it home five minutes and I figured out how to climb up in it. I've already fallen out backwards once but it's not that high and Mommy said that's how I'm going to learn...the hard way. I guess it's a good thing I have a hard head.

No comments:

Swagbucks