This morning started out with me going to swim class. Daddy took me to swimming lessons. I haven't been in a couple of months. I had outgrown my bathing suits. Mom-mom bought me a new one for Christmas along with some swimmie diapers.
Pop-pop and Gramma Mary paid for my swim lessons for my birthday gift. We've had the gift certificate but Mommy said we needed to wait until after Christmas to start going again. I enjoyed my bonding time with Daddy. It was fun.
Afterwards I came home and took a nice long nap and had some lunch. Then I played while I waited from Mommy to come home from church music practice.
After that we got in the car and went to Gramma and Grampa's house to celebrate Grampa's birthday. I had a card for him. I wrote my own "E" and Mommy helped with the other letters to sign my name.
Gramma made a yummy dinner with salmon and homemade mashed potatoes. They also had shrimp and oysters. I enjoyed the fish and shrimp and Grampa even let me try an oyster and I ate it all gone.
It was good to see Grampa because I haven't seen him in a while. He asked me to come spend the night soon. I think I'm gonna have to work that out.

No comments:
Post a Comment