So, Mom-mom drops off this really cool grocery cart for me on Sunday along with a several packs of diapers. Can you say, "I'm spoiled?" Yep. Daddy put it together but it was right before bedtime.
Monday I got up and Mommy let me play with it while she went to her "office" to go pay bills. Her office is set up in my old nursery. She heard me fall and couldn't figure out what had happened when she came running in to pick me up. After she consoled me for a while and put me back down to play, I immediately got up and showed her what I had been doing that caused the fall.
Here it is. Grocery Cart Sitting. I've been practicing this all week. Ready for the grocery store mom. What am I looking at in this picture? I'm watching t.v. I have my own seat. :0)

No comments:
Post a Comment