Today, Gramma called and asked if we wanted to join them for dinner. Mommy doesn't like to take me out to eat because usually dinner-time ends up being too close to my bedtime. That means I get cranky pretty quickly and lose my patience and get fussy. Gramma said that she understood but that my Grampa would take care of me if I got too fussy.
When we got there, Daddy ran over to CVS and bought me some puffs because they left mine at home. Mommy said it's never a good idea to go out without puffs, they keep me occupied.
Well, after a little while of eating puffs, I got tired of it. Mommy tried to feed me some applesauce. The spoon they gave us was pretty big. Mommy called a "soup" spoon. I had no problems fitting it in my mouth anyway!
Once I had enough of the applesauce I just got more and more tired. I didn't have an late afternoon nap. So Grampa got up from the table and put me in my stroller. He pushed me all over the place and we played special Grampa games that only he and me know. Well, I don't need to tell you, I finally fell asleep. He's good at that.
Afterwards, we did go back to my grandparents' house and I learned to climb stairs. Mommy has a video to post for you so you can see me climb stairs, too!

1 comment:
It was such a nice evening...every minute of it! :)
Post a Comment