Monday, July 13, 2009

Missing My Daddy

On Sunday, Daddy left to go on a trip for work. Mommy and I miss him very much. He always gives me my baths. Mommy's been doing it for him but she just doesn't do it like Daddy does.

When we do get to talk to him, Mommy turns on something called a "webcam" which is a camera on her computer that allows him to watch me live. I don't really realize he's able to see me but I like typing on the computer so while I'm sitting and typing he can watch my face. Or when I get down to crawl around, Mommy angles the computer so he can see me playing.

I'm doing a LOT more exploring now that I've gotten super good at crawling. Here in this picture, I'm trying to get to the lights and machines in the t.v. cabinet. There's some glass in the way. I can't quite figure out how to get around the glass but Mommy said it won't be long before I do. She keeps talking about "baby-proofing." I don't know what that means but I bet it will cut down on my fun.

No comments:

Swagbucks