Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Wednesday Full of Wonder


Pals
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today Mommy and I went swimming in the morning. We haven't done that in a long time since Mommy's ankle's been bothering her. It was good to see my rubber ducky again. I splashed ALOT. I did everything the teacher asked me to do. I was the only one who would float on my back quietly with my head back in the water. I remembered how to go underwater. I can do it really good.

After swimming, I took a nap and ate lunch. My dogs wanted to go for a walk really bad so Mommy took us all out on a big walk around the neighborhood. We had fun checking stuff out and waving to people who drove past us.

This afternoon, Annie and I spent some time watching out the front door. She and I both like it outside. Gayla napped on the couch. I then spent the rest of the afternoon playing with my toys or napping in my swing.

As usual, once Daddy came home, we got dinner and then Daddy gave me a bath, Mommy nursed me to sleep and Daddy put me in bed. It was a great day.

1 comment:

Deb said...

The pictures of Elaina at the front door with Annie are ADORABLE!!

Swagbucks