This morning I woke up happy as I usually do. I almost always cry for my mom so I know I will get something to eat but afterwards I'm all smiles. After Mommy feeds me we go to the kitchen and make Daddy breakfast if he hasn't left for work yet. This morning all three of us sat down and had breakfast together. It was nice.
After Daddy left for work, Mommy did some cleaning in the kitchen. While she did that she gave me some things to play with like this wooden spoon. I had big fun figuring out what to do with it. You can see my knees are red. That's because I crawl everywhere we go now when we're home. I follow Mommy everywhere; bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen. She thinks it's cute. I just like the exercise.
Later on we went for a walk and took the dogs. Annie and Gayla LOVE going for walks. All Mommy has to do is say "walk" and they are both at the door wagging there tails.
Tonight, Daddy cooked steak on the grill. Gave me a bath. And now I'm headed to bed. Mommy did a good job when Daddy was gone but I missed the way Daddy puts me to bed. I've definitely been sleeping better since he's been home.

1 comment:
Well, anyone who has watched that little girl IN ACTION knows that she certainly DOES get her exercise!!
Whew!
Post a Comment