Friday, July 17, 2009

Fantastically Frienzied Friday


New Blinds
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Daddy Comes Home Today!!!!

I woke up at 12:30 a.m. and 1 a.m. again last night. Mommy said she understands but I feel bad I keep waking her up. Gramma came over this afternoon and helped Mommy get the house ready for Daddy coming home. She did laundry and dishes and she also fed me some lunch. Grampa came over and he cleaned up a big mess Gayla made in the basement. I love her but she can be a bad dog sometimes. Grampa also cleaned out our stairwell outside and replace a bunch of light bulbs. Right before he left he got down on the floor so I could climb all over him. I had a good time.

Mom-mom also came over with Mr. Gerardo. They did a bunch of the landscaping in our yard. They also put up new blinds pictured here in the dining room. Grampa and Gramma got Daddy from the airport. Mommy let me fall asleep in my swing so I would wake up when Daddy got home. I was so happy to see him. I was all smiles. But I went right back to sleep and slept really good that night.

No comments:

Swagbucks