s Kristen or Mr. Jeff since I was little. She was so amazed at how much I had grown since they had seen me last. We went to a place called, "Noodles" at the Annapolis Mall. Mommy brought my food so I could show Miss Kristen how I eat puffs. I also had some pears.Afterwards, we walked around the mall. Well, Mommy walked and pushed me in my stroller. Eventually, I fell asleep. I started getting hungry so we said "Goodbye!" to Miss Kristen and Mommy took me to Nordstroms. They have a great place in the girls' bathroom where Mommys can nurse babies. After I ate, we left the mall and went to Babies R US near our house. I needed a new sippy cup and some other little things. Mommy brought me home, gave me a bath and put me to bed.
I have had a hard time sleeping all week with Daddy gone. I've woken up in the middle of the night crying every night. Mommy said Daddy comes home tomorrow and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment