Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jazzin' It Up.


Good Jazz, Good Times
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today, Mr. David and Aunt Julie were going to come for a visit but Mommy woke up still not feeling good from her headaches. She spent most of the day sleeping.

Daddy took me and the dogs for a walk and then he and I went on another walk. I met all kinds of nice people. Daddy said some of them didn't speak English yet but I don't know what English is myself, so I tried to talked to them and I was cooing up a storm. Daddy said it was very cute.

Later, Mommy felt well enough to go sit outside at the Beltsville Community Center. They were having a Jazz Concert Under the Stars.

First, we loaded up the van with a blanket and my dogs. We went to the grocery store and got me some puffs and the dogs some bones. Then Mommy and Daddy bought some Mickey D's for din-din and we headed out to the concert.

I had a good time eating my puffs on the tray of my stroller. It was really nice of those
men to come and play for me while I was eating. I enjoyed listening to the music. I was kicking my feet and shoving in puffs.

My dogs had a good time, too. They weren't so sure about being there at first. It was a lot of excitement and new stuff. Annie's done stuff like this before but Gayla wasn't too sure. They never touched their bones but they did enjoy some of Mommy's fries.

It started to get dark and the wind started blowing after two songs, so Mommy said to Daddy, "I think it's time to go." That was okay because
as soon as we all got our stuff back in the van, it started to pour down rain. It was great timing. When we got home it was still raining pretty hard. Daddy backed the van up in the driveway so we could climb out onto the car port and not get wet. Once inside Mommy fed me and I fell right to sleep. I had a great day.


1 comment:

Deb said...

Sounds like a very fun thing to do!
I laughed at the "kicking my feet & shoving in puffs" part! Sounds about right :)

Swagbucks