Friday, July 24, 2009

Mommy and Migraines

We've been getting some summer storms here lately. This usually causes Mommy's head to hurt. When it gets really bad, Mommy needs to take some strong medicine and go lay down. But now that I'm here, it's hard for her to do that.

I was pretty fussy all morning because I've been constipated. Gramma Evans called to say "Hi!" and when she learned that Mommy didn't feel good she offered to come over and play with me for a while. Poor Gramma got stuck behind some big and slow trucks on her drive to my house. She told me all about it when she got here. I know that must have been frustrating because it's so exciting when she comes to play. I just want her to get here and I know she must have felt the same way, too!

So Gramma and me played all afternoon. She played with my toys with me and fed me some of my baby food. I even did some dancing for her to music from one of my toys. She stayed until Daddy came home from work. I was so happy to have time to play with her. I don't like it when Mommy gets sick but I do like spending time with my Gramma.

3 comments:

Deb said...

And gramma LOVES spending time with YOU!! :)

Mrs. Fix said...

Yes Gramma DOES love Elaina. She's always telling me about her! Sorry to hear about your migraines!

Jen said...

LOL, Rachel! If it's any consolation, I hear a lot about Rock, too!

Swagbucks