I've been pretty fussy all weekend. If you noticed that are posts missing that's because I was busy keeping Mommy and Daddy holding me. Mommy thinks I might be going through a growth spurt. I do turn six months old next week.
Today, Mommy got a really bad headache and it was my turn to take care of her but I was still feeling pretty cranky. She was having a hard time taking care of me and her headache. She took a lot of medicine to help her head but it made her really, really sleepy. She called Daddy and asked him to come home and take care of me.
I had a good day with Daddy. We spent time playing and watching the dogs. I like it when Daddy stays home with me but I understand he has to go to work and make money so we can pay for all my stuff. Mommy said we are very thankful because so many people have given me clothes and toys and books. I really don't need much except for diapers. Thank you, everybody for helping to take care of me. I really appreciate it.

No comments:
Post a Comment