Miss Laura is friends with Mommy and Daddy and she had the day off of work. She brought her dog named, Millhouse, and he played in the backyard with Gayla and Annie. Miss Laura is a nanny and showed Mommy some tricks to feeding me better with a spoon. I didn't get as messy as usual.
Daddy came home from work and we all went for a big walk around the neighborhood. We had dinner and then Miss Laura went home. We had to go out to Baltimore for a viewing. A man married to one of Daddy's co-workers passed away and we went to visit this lady named Miss Neva. I got to meet her and her mother-in-law and her mom. Miss Neva's mom's name is Miss Neva, too. The mom really liked holding me until I got sleepy and cranky. I couldn't help it. It was getting passed my bedtime. Everybody understood.
I fell asleep in the car on the way home and went right to bed as soon as we got home. I had a good day and I had fun watching Milhouse play with my dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment