Today we travelled to Pasadena, MD to visit Aunt Jocie and my cousins. Aunt Jocie wanted to go grocery shopping and take cousin Verity but Bianca wasn't feeling good so Mommy and I babysat Bianca for her. Bianca and I spent the first five minutes staring at each other and smiling and cooing at each other. Then Bianca got sleepy and so she started to cry. Aunt Jocie warned us Bianca was getting sleepy. But I was sad that Bianca was crying so I began to cry. For the next half hour Mommy spent her time running up and down the steps trying to take care of both of us crying. She finally had to call Aunt Jocie and ask her to come home because Bianca wouldn't fall asleep. Mommy told her how I do that, too, all the time. After Aunt Jocie came home, Bianca fell right to sleep. She just missed her mom. We had a nice visit.
Later that day Mr. Josh came over to play guitar for me. I really like listening to him. Mommy let me sit on her lap so I could watch. It was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment