Miss Jessi called this morning and told Mommy that Caleb was sick and didn't want me to get sick. Mommy and Miss Jessi cancelled my play date. Mommy is still struggling to figure out how to get me to nap. She knows I like to suck on things but I'm not fond of pacifiers. She gave me my sippy cup with a little bit of pear juice in it mixed with some water. I know how to drink out of it by myself. It helped me to give me a full tummy and make me sleepy. Here I am asleep in my swing with my sippy cup nestled in next to me. Mommy thought it was funny that I fell asleep and took care not to drop it.
After dinner, Grandma and Grandpa Evans came to visit along with Aunt Becky. They got to see my new Jumperoo and watch me take a bath. It was good to see them. I hadn't seen them before the cruise.

No comments:
Post a Comment