Today was a great day. We had beautiful weather and Mommy said it would be a great day to get out of the house. She called Grandma and asked if she'd like to go with us. We picked Grandma up in my van and went to Target. We were looking for a high chair for me. I also needed some socks because my feet are getting bigger and Daddy said he's tired of putting pink socks on me so Mommy got some white ones.
While we were there Mommy bought some baby oatmeal. I have had rice cereal but I've never had oatmeal. When we got back to Grandma's, Grandpa was there and he fed me the oatmeal. I wasn't too sure about it at first. I soon decided I liked it and I chowed it down. Grandma and Grandpa were laughing at how I would lunge for the spoon.
After we left their house, we went to meet Daddy for dinner. While we were waiting for Daddy to get there, I fell asleep in the van. Mommy decided to take the van to a car wash and it woke me up. I was a little scared at first but she held my hand and that calmed me down. Once I got used to it, I was really into watching it go back and forth washing the car. After it was done we went to Texas Roadhouse. We got to see Mrs. Coleman. She stopped by our table to say "Hi!" I started getting tired and cranky but since we had two cars, Mommy left and took me home. I had to get home in time to see the Capitals game. I didn't want to miss it. I was glad I did, they won!

1 comment:
Hi Elaina,
Isn't oatmeal yummy? It's my favorite :)
Good job with the sippy cup! I am going to learn to use one soon...hopefully I catch on as quickly as you did!
Kaden - 6 months old
Post a Comment