It has been hot here lately, in the 90's. Mommy said it's too hot to go on walks with me or take me anywhere. She doesn't want me to get sunburned. My van gets really hot, too. So I'm stuck inside the house, again.
Mommy and Daddy do a good job of playing with me and keeping me entertained but I get bored especially in the afternoons. I want to go out and DO something. Mommy thought it would be a good idea to enroll me in swim class. It's called "Mommy and Me" because she will be holding me and teaching me stuff and Mr. Josh, the instructor, will tell Mommy how to do it. I'm really excited about swim lessons. I was very excited when we were there checking the place out. It's going to be a lot of fun. My class starts next Tuesday at 10 a.m. Grandma is going to go with us and film it since Daddy will be at work. We'll post it as soon as we get a chance so you can see my first time in a pool, too.
Now we just have to go get a swim suit.

No comments:
Post a Comment