Friday, April 3, 2009

First Solid Food


First Solid Food
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Tonight, Mommy and Daddy put me through my bedtime routine but I wasn't tired. Mommy thought one thing that might help me sleep better at night would be to start me on solid foods. It is suggested that you feed me when Mommy's milk supply is low or right before bed to help fill my tummy and make me sleepy.

Mommy and Daddy were all ready for this. They have special spoons with rubber tips and a special bib to help catch anything that drips. I'm a little messy but it's okay because I'm just a beginner. I had a lot of fun eating like a big girl. There are more pictures on Flickr. Just click on this picture and you will be taken to see them.

My first food is rice cereal. There's not much taste to it but Mommy mixed it with some of her milk and warmed it in the microwave. It's kind of bland but I had fun just eating off the spoon. I even tried to help. Daddy took a turn feeding me, too. It was big fun and afterwards I went right to sleep.

No comments:

Swagbucks