Thursday, March 5, 2009

On the Road Again


IMG_0167
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today, we did a lot more traveling again. We got to take Daddy to work and then came home to get ready to go to the Eastern Shore. Mommy has a former student named Miss Allie. Miss Allie is home from boarding school and wanted to get together with Mommy. So we went over this big bridge to get her. I slept a lot in the car.

Mommy and Miss Allie took me to Annapolis Mall and we did a lot of shopping and got lunch. Mommy gave me a bottle which she hasn't done in over a month. I forgot how to drink from it and was pushing it around with my tongue. I got frustrated but Mommy was patient and I eventually remember but I got a lot on me until I did.

Mommy and Miss Allie found an Easter dress for me but they had to order it over the phone because the store didn't have it in my size. Before we took Miss Allie back home we stopped at Mommy's old school. I was pretty tired by this point and I was cranky and crying for everybody so we didn't stay long.

Next we picked Daddy up from work and drove him down to Mr. Steve's because his car was fixed. Then we stopped by Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I got kind of cranky so Mommy left early to take me home. She and I went to bed early.

No comments:

Swagbucks