Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Four Month Visit

I went to see a new doctor today. We wanted to go to a doctor who is closer to where I live. I had to get my four month checkup. Daddy came home from work to come with us because Mommy said she doesn't like it when I get upset about my shots. I don't like them. It hurts and I cry.

Daddy held me and Dr. Darden checked me out. He did all kinds of things that were fun. He pretended he had a butterfly in his hand and I followed his hand all around with my eyes. He checked my reflexs. He asked if I had anybody living in my ears but said he couldn't find anybody when he looked. He's so silly. He weighed me on his scale and I was 12lbs 12oz which is still the 4o percentile. I'm staying on the same growth curve everytime. Mommy was hoping I'd weigh a little more. I told her not to worry because she does a good job feeding me.

After my shots Mommy gave me some Tylenol and I went to sleep. When we got home all I wanted to do was sleep and eat the rest of the day and Mommy let me stay on her lap so I could do just that.

No comments:

Swagbucks