Mommy and Dadddy are back to swaddling me but I am the ultimate escape artist. I really like having at least one arm free. Mommy said she doesn't mind because she's afraid I'm going to roll over on my belly in my sleep and not have a hand free to prop myself up. This morning she came in to get me for church. I have finally gone back to sleeping seven hours or more without waking up. This is how Mommy found me.
I did really good in the nursery. Mommy hasn't taken me to church in over a month since I was screaming so bad last time I was there. She said there's no point in going to church just to sit in the nursery. She was a bit nervous about taking me back to church but I did great. I was smiley and happy the whole time. They were very proud of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment