I usually am a stinker about going down for a nap. I don't like to take naps because I am worried I might miss out on stuff. But lately I've been falling asleep while playing. Here's a picture of me from the morning play session. Mommy still hasn't found an exact schedule for me yet but I usually do big playing after I wake up in the morning and eat. But after a while I need a morning nap. Mommy noticed I got pretty quiet and when she looked I was sound to sleep.
We got a call from Daddy tonight about his car not working right. He went to visit cousin Bianca and had problems with his car so we had to go pick him up. I was pretty cranky all the way there and back even though Mommy stopped several times to try and feed me or change me. I am getting better about this though. I just don't know, sometimes I have to fuss.
No comments:
Post a Comment