Monday, March 30, 2009

Crazy Day

Today started out normal except Daddy has been sick and stayed home from work again. He's been really dizzy and does not feel well. In the afternoon, Mommy drove us to his doctor for an appointment. The doctor said that daddy needed to have his head examined. So Mommy drove us down to the same hospital where I was born!

The van started to have problems last night and now again today so we left Daddy at the hospital for his scan and drove over to Sears Automotive at the Annapolis Mall. We left it there for them to do some tests and went to walk around the mall. I fell asleep and Mommy got lunch. Daddy called the car people after his scan and they said they couldn't find anything wrong with the van. So Mommy and I walked back, picked it up and then drove over to get Daddy.

We had to stop and get some dog food on the way home from Costco and also stopped at Babies R Us to get some rice cereal so Mommy can start feeding me solid food. I'm ready! Stay tuned for more updates on this and probably some really funny pictures.

Daddy said they won't know the results of his test until tomorrow so they told him to stay home from work one more day. Mommy thinks he'll be okay but will need special medicine called antibiotics. I just held Daddy's hand a lot today. I could tell he didn't feel good.

No comments:

Swagbucks