Today Mommy, Daddy and I took a trip to Washington D.C. to see these trees with cherry blossoms on them. It was a nice warm day while the sun was up. We first rode the train. I thought it was pretty neat. There was a lot of stuff to look at until we went into the tunnel. Then it got dark and I got bored.
We walked to a hotel and met this lady named Miss Chris. She's been friends with Mommy on babycenter.com since mommy was pregnant with me. Miss Chris was in town on business so she couldn't bring her November baby boy named "Lee." Miss Chris joined us and we rode the Metro to the Mall and walked down to see these trees.
We then rode back and had dinner. By this time I was very tired. Mommy kept trying to nurse me in places but I am used to be being able to nurse and go to sleep but our trip was a little too busy for me to do that. It was hard on me and I let everybody know about it.
During dinner, daddy took me outside for a walk until I fell asleep so Mommy and Miss Chris could talk. Afterwards we walked her back to her hotel and then came home. I had a great day and I liked riding the trains.

No comments:
Post a Comment