We now have a nighttime ritual that helps me go to bed every night. My parents say because I'm a big girl, I am expected to have a regular bedtime. No more staying up late. So around 7:30 every night, Daddy gives me a bath and Mommy feeds me and I fall asleep in her lap. Then Daddy picks me up and puts me in my bed where I have a white noise machine that plays ocean sounds. I'm usually asleep but the white noise machine helps me to be calm and go back to sleep if I wake up in the middle of the night.
They tried to stop swaddling me but it isn't working so good. I've been waking up in the middle of the night pretty fussy. They've given up the experiment and they're back to swaddling me. Mommy said she just wants a good night's sleep and that I can practice moving my hips in the morning. Whatever, mom.

1 comment:
gorgeous girl you have there!! if the transition from swaddling goes rough.. check out the Peke Moe sleep sacks http://www.pekemoe.co.nz for transitiong... ours worked GREAT for our youngest!!! all the best!
Post a Comment