Thursday, August 12, 2010

Droid-Hunting


Old Church Downtown Boston
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
This morning, I got up a little early. I cried off and on all night. Mommy and Daddy aren't sure why. They think it could be gas or my teeth. I don't know. I just know I don't feel good. They were okay with me getting up early because Mommy wanted to go buy a new phone from Verizon.

Mommy and I took a taxi which I LOVE to do because I can go places and don't have to sit in my stinky car seat. When we got to the store we had to wait because they weren't open yet. There was this one other guy there, too. This phone must be really popular. Mommy said today was the first day it was being sold.

The next thing I knew there were about TEN people waiting to get a new phone. I was glad we were second in line because I didn't want to have to wait. I had to sit in my stroller and it was boring. I was pretty good for Mommy. It helped that she had fruit snacks with her.

Once we had the new phone, we left and went to a neat little park area by the big church in the picture above. It was a pretty church. There were all of these people walking to work. Some smiled at me or stopped to ask Mommy about me, some just went on their way. There was a produce vendor on the corner. Mommy stopped and got me a banana and some grapes because I hadn't eaten breakfast yet.

Eating Bagels at Brueggers


Then we stopped at Bruegger's Bagel Shop and Mommy got an egg sandwich on a bagel which she shared with me. I got to sit by the front window and watch all the people walking by to go to work. They make yummy bagels there.





We got a cab and went back to the hotel. I laid down and took a nap while Mommy played with her new phone. The next thing I know Daddy came in the door and we went down to the hotel restaurant for lunch together. I'm so good at using a fork now. But I'm not a big fan of using it to put the food in my mouth. I just spear my food and then grab the food off of the fork and put the food in my mouth with my hands. It might not be the conventional way but it's the way I like to do it.
What a cute face


More lunch pictures. Mommy playing with her camera on her phone.


Flash is too Bright
Smiley

After lunch, Daddy had to go back to the conference but Mommy and I rode the elevator up and down a bunch of times. People would get in and wonder what we were doing and when Mommy told them they would laugh. Usually they would say they had small kids once and they understood.

Elevator Vibrations
Concentrating on Balance



Balance










After I got tired of elevator rides we went back to the hotel room where I played for a while. It was a nice day to just relax after all the busy things we had done this week. I watched some Curious George and had fun playing with my toys that we brought from home. I also sat in the window sill eating raisins for a snack with Boston behind me. And I played my favorite game of "Where's Elaina?" with the curtains. I loved that hotel room.

Peek-a-boo


In the evening we were gonna go out but we decided to get pizza and watch the football game on t.v. More hanging out and just having fun in the room. Daddy and I did some dancing, I played with the mirror, and I loved flushing the toilets. A great time was had by all. I love vacation. I'm gonna miss it when we leave tomorrow but I look forward to seeing my doggies. Good night!

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

That picture should just be titled "TADA!!!" Love that little face :)

Swagbucks