Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Caleb!


Happy Birthday, Caleb
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Caleb's actual birthday is tomorrow but we're celebrating it today. He invited me and his buddy, Kaden, to his party. He had a Mickey Mouse-themed birthday party. Everyone sang to him.







Then he blew out one candle by himself.

There goes one


Then his dad helped him blow out the other one.

Daddy Helping


He really enjoyed that and wanted to do it again and again.

Elaina is shoving it in


I got to eat cake and I really liked eating cake. I shoved it in.

Can't get it in fast enough


Kaden wasn't so sure.

Must not eat a lot of sugar. Unsure


Then Caleb opened his presents. He got a lot of neat things.

The Ears Make this picture

Thanks Aunt Jenni


Mickey Pjs!


I can't wait till my 2nd birthday! I wonder what theme it's going to be.

No comments:

Swagbucks