Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweet Family


Sweet Family
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
This morning, Mommy and I got up and had breakfast at Starbucks. Daddy and Miss Steph, a lady he works with, came to Starbucks during the conference while we were there. I showed everybody how I love to climb in the window and walk along the wide ledge while Daddy, Mommy and Miss Steph chatted. She has two kids and said that her seven month-old is a difficult little kid like I was.

After breakfast, I went up and took a long nap. I was tired after all the activity of yesterday. Around noon, Mommy got me up and we got in the car and headed out to New Hampshire to see Miss Sarah.

We stopped at McDonald's to grab a quick lunch and eat it in the car. While we were sitting in the car, it was such a beautiful day that Mommy decided to leave my car door open and a bee flew in. Mommy got really scared for some reason. She quickly got me out of my carseat because I was locked in it. Then we spent the next 10 minutes looking for it. Mommy figured it flew out and we never saw it again.

We got back on the road and Mommy asked me if I had seen her french fries because she took them out of the bag but when she saw the bee she lost track of where she put them. I had no idea where they were so I just kind of looked at her.

A SmileWe got to Miss Sarah's around 2:30 in the afternoon. I got to meet little Tobias. He's only 2 weeks old. He was a very sweet and quiet baby. I got to play in Kaleena's room and watch Curious George. I also sat at Kaleena's desk that you see here in the picture. I really liked it and hope I will have one, too, someday.




Instant Friends
Miss Carol and Kaleena came in around 3:30. Miss Carol is Miss Sarah's mom and Kaleena's Grammy. They had been swimming and playing at the place Miss Carol is staying. Kaleena was so sweet to me because she shared her snack with me and picked up my sippy cup every time I dropped it. She's a great friend.






Slept all the way back to Boston....thank goodnessBecause we had a long drive back we didn't stay too much longer. Miss Sarah let Mommy borrow some DVDs and we got on the road. I slept a good part of the way back. We had to stop and get gas and while Mommy was pumping the gas, guess what she saw? A bunch of fries stuck in the luggage rack of the van. Now I guess she knows what she did with them. She was laughing that they had made the trip up to New Hampshire and back to Boston stuck in the luggage rack. And no, she didn't eat them. Ewww...





We met up with Daddy and took a taxi to Boston Common which is a really pretty park in the middle of the city.
Boston Common

We found the visitor center which was closed but had a sign that begins the Freedom Trail.

Freedom Trail Start


The freedom trail is a neat red line that goes a lot of places throughout the city and stops at different historical sites.
Follow the red line


We only walked a little part of it because Mommy and Daddy didn't have on good walking shoes and we still had to get dinner. So we found a map on Mommy's phone and walked back towards the hotel where we knew there were some restaurants.

State House. Sorry Blurry



Samuel Adams Headstone

We ate at the Atlantic Beergarten. Mommy ordered me Grilled Chicken and Pear but I wasn't in the mood. By this point I was really cranky. I did eat my french fries though. We walked back to the hotel and went straight to bed. It was a long but fun day. I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow. Good night!

No comments:

Swagbucks