After that we drove two hours to Boston to take a tour of Fenway Park. We just missed the two o'clock tour by a few minutes and had to wait for the three o'clock tour. That was okay because it gave us a chance to use the restroom and get a little snack from the sports bar at the park. I had a good time playing with Daddy's visor and entertaining everyone around me. Daddy had some New England Clam Chowder.
When we took the tour we got to follow a smaller group in an elevator because I was in the stroller. I was so tired of sitting over the past 24 hours so when we stopped to listen to the tour guide, I had to get up and walk around or climb the stairs. I kind of distracted everyone from the tour with my cuteness. I can't help it. That's just the way God made me. Here we all are at Fenway!

After the tour we found the hotel and checked in. I immediately fell in love with the recycling can. I carried it around like it was my best friend.

That night we got dressed and went to dinner at a place called, "The Barking Crab." It was so cool because I got to ride in a cab on Mommy's lap! I was happy that I didn't have to sit in my car seat. They also had a touch screen in the back of the cab so you could see a map where we were going. Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me play with it. I was kind of bummed about that. But once we got to the restaurant, everybody there was so nice to me. They brought my food super fast before Mommy and Daddy's to keep me happy. I was so good even though we didn't have dinner until after 8:00 and I didn't go to bed until after 11:00. I was still a very good girl. I hope they know how much I love them. I'm very excited about all of this new stuff and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. Good night!Here are all of the pictures from today!
No comments:
Post a Comment