Friday, August 20, 2010

Caleb Comes to Hang Out with Me

Today Caleb came for a visit. He was just as excited as I was about the train set. He loves trains. He and I did all kinds of playing together today. I was very good about sharing my trains. I didn't want to at first. He likes making all the same sounds I do but Mommy helped us learn how to play trains together.

Then he was playing with the little computer and I wanted it. I know I'm not allowed to just take it from him so I tried to stare at him to give it to me. I never did get that computer from him but he's my friend so it's okay that he plays with it.


Staring Him Down

Because we didn't really take a morning nap, we started to get sleepy in the afternoon. Caleb climbed up on the sofa and Mommy put on a t.v. show. She let me watch Blue's Clues even though Caleb likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Thomas the Train. Caleb is so easy to get along with, he didn't mind. While he was chillin' on the sofa, Gayla came over and laid her head down on him. She's such a good doggie.

Gayla loves Caleb

After Caleb went home, Mommy and Daddy took me to Olive Garden for dinner. I was a little fussy in the car on the way there so they sang "Old MacDonald" to me. Well, I gave them the surprise of their life when I started singing it back to them. I can't really sing the words yet but I sing the notes and I say "Doo, Doo, Doo, Doo E-I-E-I-E-I"

Hopefully this video works so you can hear my singing debut! If it starts and stops a lot, it will help if you hit pause. Wait for the faint red line to go across the bottom. Then hit play again. That way the playback red line won't catch up to the loading faint red line.



After dinner, we went to Babies R Us to get some special bowls like Caleb's bowls. They have special suction cups on the bottom and they help me use a fork and spoon better because they keep the food from sliding around. Well, we couldn't find them at BRU but at least I got to ride the Winnie-the-Pooh ride. I even pushed the start button myself. Here's another video!



We then went to Target to look for the bowls and sure enough they had two sets left! Mommy got them both! I can't wait to start eating out of my new bowls. I'm so good with a fork but I need to start my spoon work! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Swagbucks