Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Zoo Before the Circus

Before the big wedding weekend, Mommy and my Aunts decided they would get all of us kids together and take us to the zoo. I'm still not able to really see anything yet. I just like sitting in my stroller eating snacks or watching people.

My cousins, Shawn and Verity, they can walk and run and they love seeing all the animals. In this picture they are in the bottom left corner, checking out the elephants. We had a good time together. Uncle David came, too!

There was so much excitement and so much stuff to see that I forgot to take my morning nap. I slept in the car on the way home. Mommy got a bad headache again so Daddy came home from work a little early to help her out taking care of me. I don't like it when Mommy is sick but I like Daddy and me time even more now that I'm bigger.

No comments:

Swagbucks