Don't know when he'll be back again. Mommy's been singing this because Daddy left today for California for a business trip. I don't usually do well when he's gone. I may not be able to say "Mommy" and "Daddy" yet but I know who they are and I know when they're not around.
I think Daddy's coming home Friday and we're going to go to the AACS Homecoming football game. That's where Mommy and Daddy went to school. Then we're going to the pumpkin patch on Saturday morning! I've never seen a pumpkin so I'm really excited.
After Daddy left today, I was really cranky. I have been teething really bad. My two bottom teeth have popped through but their growing upwards and making me cry. I also am beginning to walk. I took FIVE steps Monday. Daddy is sad that he's not here to see me do it. Mommy teases me and says she going to push me back down if I don't stop and wait for Daddy to get home.
Because I cried all day, Mommy took me out to the pet store to see if she could distract me from all of my crying. I like watching the birds fly around in their cages and watching all the different dogs come in the store. It's fun! You should try it some time.

No comments:
Post a Comment