Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. David Calvin


Happily Married Couple
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
My Aunt Julia got married today. She looked so pretty in her white dress. Grandma Mary asked a friend of hers to come watch me during the ceremony. Ms. Beth was a really nice lady. Her husband plays golf with Pop-pop. I had fun playing with her.

Afterwards, I got my picture taken with Aunt Julie and the family. We also got one of Daddy, Mommy and I all dressed up. Then we drove over to this really fancy place where everybody ate together and danced. I even did a little dancing on the dance floor. I liked this place because there were mirrors everywhere. I really like looking at myself because I think it's another baby still so I grin and grin. I had a lot of fun celebrating Uncle David and Aunt Julie's marriage.

After the wedding, Mommy and Daddy drove me down to see Gramma and Grampa. I had to show off my pretty dress. They played with me for a little while and gave me some food to eat. I also got to see the Tammy dog. I like her and she likes me. Once I started to get cranky, we had to go home so I could go to bed. I had a long day but a great one.

No comments:

Swagbucks