Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to Me!

My birthday is really on Wednesday but Mommy and Daddy wanted to have my party on the weekend. They love Halloween so they figured, why not a Halloween birthday party? We had so many decorations and the food was all orange or black. We had things like carrot sticks, cheese balls and black licorice. I had so much fun eating cake. Grampa was afraid I was going to get sick from eating so much sugar. I got so messy I had to take a bath. My buddy Caleb even came to my party!

I've been having such a hard time trying to figure out a new nap and sleep schedule. I didn't sleep at all the whole time. Grampa and Daddy gave it their best shot to try and get me to sleep but I got some good stroller time out of it. After I was done with my bath, I got to put my costume on. It's a dinosaur. Aunt Lynn bought it for me because she thought it was so cute. Everybody ate big food and had a good time especially me. I can't wait to have another birthday. I like cake!

No comments:

Swagbucks