Today some salesman came to the door. Mommy usually turns them away but today for some reason she let the guy in. He was selling vacuum cleaners. He did a good job of showing Mommy how good it was but Mommy wasn't interested in it. I thought it was pretty neat. I really wanted to play with it. It was really shiny.
The salesman really wanted Mommy to buy one so he took a long time doing his presentation. I had had enough and wanted to nurse and go to sleep so I pitched a fit. Mommy finally told the guy that she was going to have to take her shirt off and nurse me and that if he didn't want to see that, then he had better get going. He was gone super quick after that. See, Mom? I may be little but I can still help around the house.

1 comment:
hahaha, that is hilarious!
Post a Comment