Friday, August 28, 2009

Super Doubles


Going shopping
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Mommy has been learning how to bargain shop and as part of that it means we go where the deals are and sometimes that means going to new stores. Mommy took Daddy and I to a store called "Harris Teeter" in Columbia. They have really neat shopping carts that look like cars and they have steering wheels. I'm just big enough to be able to reach. My froggy sat next to me in the passenger seat.

While Mommy did her shopping, Daddy pushed froggy and I around the store. Lots of people thought I was real cute. I had a log of fun driving the shopping cart. When I get a little bigger they have little shopping carts for little kids and they say "shopper in training" on them. Mommy and I really like this new store and will be back again soon.

No comments:

Swagbucks