Today Grampa, Daddy, Mommy and me all took a walk down to the beach. Grampa was so excited to take me to see the ocean. Mommy had fallen asleep but we waited for her to wake up. I was starting to get tired but my nap had to wait. I needed to go down to the beach.
When we got there, I wasn't too sure about it at first. The waves were big and loud and noisy. The water was chilly from all the big storms we've been having. Mommy sat down and let me sit in her lap and then I didn't mind the water coming at me as much anymore.
Once I got used to it, everything was great. I just didn't last too long because I started getting sleepy. I had a fun time though. I hope I get to go back tomorrow and next time I hope we can stay longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment