Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beach Baby


Starin At Grampa
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Since I was so tired when I visited the beach yesterday, I got to go back and visit the beach for a long time today. Daddy brought my pool so I had a safe and shady place to play. I enjoyed splashing the water and climbing up on Grampa's leg.

Mommy shared some of her lunch with me and I got to try a new food. Mommy gave me grapes! She was afraid I would choke so she bit them in half. She ate half and gave me half. They were yummy.

I really like the ocean. I like watching the waves come in and I'm not afraid of the loud noise. However, I do NOT like the sand. I don't like that the ground sticks to me or moves when I touch it. I fuss if I am on the sand but I love being at the ocean.

No comments:

Swagbucks