Monday, August 24, 2009

Mini Golf


Mommy and Daddy
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
I had such a big time at the beach that when we got back to the condo, I fell asleep. Mommy and I had to take a quick shower to get the sand off of us but as soon as we were dressed, I nursed and then passed out.

Mommy and Daddy took advantage of my napping and went to play mini-golf. Gramma and Grampa looked after me while they were gone. Mommy told me that she and Daddy had a good time even though they missed me. She said that they tied each other on the first course but Daddy beat the pants off of her on the second course.

I can't wait till I'm big enough to play mini-golf. I'd like to go with them next time. I heard they even saw a bunny rabbit!

No comments:

Swagbucks