Saturday, August 8, 2009

Daddy-Daughter Time


Park Play
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Mommy's working on a project at the house so Daddy took me and we left the house to go play. Daddy drove me down to the park and we went on a walk in our woods. Daddy and I love that path at our park. We get to see all kinds of neat stuff. It has a great stream the runs along the path and when we get to the end, there's the community center.

Well, when we went to the Jazz Concert a couple of days ago, we found a great playground. Daddy let me "slide" down the sliding board a bit and I got to swing on the swings. I can't wait till I'm older and I can run around and do stuff by myself. There's all kinds of big girl things to play on! For now, I enjoy my dad helping me.

No comments:

Swagbucks