We got in late last night. I was super tired but I was very impressed by my new surroundings. I was also happy to see my Grandparents and Aunt Becky. I had fun crawling around and they had fun watching me.
Today, we got up and I showed everybody how good I can eat now. I had some eggs and banana chunks. Aunt Becky and Gramma went down to the beach. I hung out on the balcony with my Grampa for a little while. I'm still trying to figure out where my crib is but i don't miss it because I have a great place I'm staying.
Mommy called it a "walk in closet" but it's all set up like a mini nursery. I have everything I need. Mommy brought my noise machine, I'm sleeping in my pack-n-play. I have plenty of toys, clothes and diapers. I even have my swimming suits. I can't wait to try out the pool and the beach later! Meanwhile, I'm going to play on this balcony. Grampa has some great looking tennis shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment