Since I went to the doctor's office during my regular naptime, I was not interested in sleeping when I got home. Mommy and Daddy tried to get me to sleep but I spent the time putting my blankets and stuff animals up on the crib to make a tent. Then I did my special "butt-bomb" to keep myself up.
My parents eventually won. I fell asleep but an hour later, wouldn't you know it they woke me up saying something about "Santa Claus is coming!" Then they whisked me outside.
I saw these trucks with bright lights and lots of noise coming down our street. There was this funny looking man in the back, waving to me. Then some nice person handed me a candy cane! I ate that sucker all gone. I like Santa. I wonder if he'll come back next week and bring me more candy!





No comments:
Post a Comment