Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Snow, How I love thee!


Oh Snow, How I love thee
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
Today we got some glorious snow! I love snow. I couldn't wait to get out and play in it, swing in it and EAT it!!! Mommy bundled me up and took me and the dogs out in it!








Sorry it's blurry. Learning how to work this thing
They had a great time running around and playing in it.They like to eat it, too! I loved watching them from my swing. They jumped and wrestled. They growled and barked. They love snow just as much as I do.








Do you hear what I hear
When Mommy went to go get my new red hat from the van that Gamma bought me, she returned to find I had taken my gloves off. So she said it was probably time to go in anyway.
Loves whatching the doggies play

















Mmm Good


Once inside, I kept attempting to eat the snow that had fallen off of our shoes. Mommy said, "Yuck!" and then got me a bowl of my very own snow to eat inside.













Shoving in the Snow
My hands may have turned bright red and my face may have been stinging but I enjoyed the heck out of that snow it was SO GOOD. Mommy didn't have to add anything to it. It was delicious just as it was. I hope there's more snow on the way. It would make me one happy little girl.

No comments:

Swagbucks