In the afternoon Mommy and I traveled around looking for special Christmas lights that ran off of battery power. Miss Hannah needed them for a special skit tonight. My sleep schedule got all of so I napped in the car for a few minutes.
Once we got home, we all got dressed up and traveled to church for a big Christmas program. Mommy played her flute with Miss Soo and Ms. Jessi!
I even got to go up front with Grampa and a bunch of other kids. Ms. Bethany handed me a bell and I got to shake it. I was good at it, too. Sometimes I didn't want to sit still so I tried squirming away or belly crawling away and Grampa would snatch me back up. Everybody chuckled. I had a good time being in the lime-light! I think I definitely will like performing down the road. Poor, Grampa. As a reward for being so nice to me, I pooped not once, not twice but THREE times. One of those times was so bad it soiled my clothes. But he and Gramma helped me while Mommy and Daddy performed in a skit together.
It was such a fun night. I had a good time singing even when the soloists were singing. I'm just as good as they are and I shared my talent with everybody.

No comments:
Post a Comment