Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pretty In Pink


Raw from rubbing
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
I've been rubbing my face a lot because I have a runny nose. It's really starting to bother me and make me cranky. Now my face is getting raw from rubbing it so much. My upper lip is drying out and it hurts!

Mommy called Aunt Jocie and got some good suggestions about what to do. I hope they work because this is just down right annoying! I don't want to be sick for Christmas!

Today, Mommy and I ran errands. Went stopped by Jenny Craig and I said, "Buh Bye" to Miss Billie. She's the first non-family member I've felt comfortable saying that to. I'm just getting so big. I add more and more words to my vocabulary every day.

After Jenny Craig, we stopped at Lowes. A piece of the door broke from all the crazy wind we've had around here lately. I LOVED Lowes. I had such a blast playing with all the pieces of hardware on the front of the shelves. The door stops, the locks, the hinges! I almost couldn't stand it! It's a 2 year-olds dream! I was just so fascinated with everything. I wanted to stay for hours. Mommy let me play for about 10 minutes and then we headed over to Target.

We had to return a couple of things at Target and we got some light bulbs, dog food and some medicine for me. I hope this stuff works because I'm tired of being sick!

No comments:

Swagbucks