Friday, December 17, 2010

Caleb Time!


Caleb
Originally uploaded by jevans1120
I was so happy to see my buddy, Caleb, today. We played so well together. I'm still not feeling all that well and neither is Daddy. He was up sick a lot last night. He stayed home from work today to get his rest.

Once Daddy got up later in the day, he took me to the doctor's to see about this cold that won't leave me alone. The doctor gave Daddy some good advice and said that if I'm not better by Monday, I'll have to come in for a chest x-ray. I don't know what that is but it doesn't sound fun.
The Tormentor
Attention!


Mommy stayed home with Caleb and the doggies. While Caleb was napping, Mommy took the doggies outside and as usual, Gayla got the ball from Annie and wouldn't give it back.




They're such good pals, though.

No comments:

Swagbucks