A week ago, Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctors because I was crying a lot and pretty hard. They knew something was wrong. Things got a little better around Christmas but then this weekend and the rest of the week I've been pretty grouchy and screaming a lot. Mommy and Daddy have tried everything they know and it hasn't helped me feel better. The only thing I want to do is be up and not sleep. It just doesn't feel good to lay down.
We've treated me for an ear infection, teething and diaper rash so they know it's not that. Mommy said she can't wait till I start talking so that I will be able to them what's hurting me. Until then, she's been sleeping on the floor of my room with me, hoping that it will help even a little bit. They also put a night light in my room. Honestly, I just don't feel good. I hope whatever it is goes aways soon because nobody's getting sleep and everybody's grouchy.

2 comments:
Jennifer - I didn't realize you blogged. What a great blog you are keeping for Elaina! I have lots of catching up to do:-)
Thanks, Jen! Yeah, it's faster then scrap booking. :0) And takes up less space.
Post a Comment