Friday, December 11, 2009

A Visit to Columbia Mall


spin baby spin
Originally uploaded by jevans1120

Mommy decided to get me out of the house again today. We went to Columbia Mall to play at the children's play area. Mommy thought it would be good for me to get around other kids and have a new and safe place to explore. I got to meet other kids my age and much bigger than me but they were really nice to me. I liked all of the statues with faces, they had a bunny, a beaver and others. I can't really climb, yet, although I tried. Mommy was always there to catch me when I would fall. We had a good time. I gotta bring daddy here next time.

3 comments:

Mrs. Fix said...

Rock loved going to Columbia mall recently... I'm not sure if we were at the same play place though... 'cause Rock was driving an Ambulance the whole time. Did you see that?

Jen said...

no! Hmmm...I've heard that Santa being there may have taken up some of the play area and Santa is down by Lord & Taylor. This was outside JC Penney. Maybe they do have more stuff when Santa isn't there. How long ago was it?

A Day at the Zoo said...

My dad worked in Columbia for 17 years. (from when I was 5 until just before Hannah was born). On days when Jeremy and I didn't have school, mom would take us to meet dad during his lunch break and we'd go to the food court at the Columbia Mall. That mall is full of good memories for me. Looks like Elaina is going to have something similar for herself!

Swagbucks