I think Mommy and Daddy have lost their minds...again. There's a tree in the house!!! They put lights on it and decorations! There's these neat colorful socks on the fireplace. I just don't understand what is going on. I like all of the new things but there's one problem. I'm not allowed to touch any of it. I so badly want to touch everything and learn about it but every time I try to Mommy or Daddy says, "Don't touch." I always let go but then I have to hold my hand to keep it from touching. Ugh. Everything is so pretty and shiny. It's so hard. Mommy says Christmas is coming and that I'm going to like Christmas. I was born before Christmas last year but I was only a little baby so I don't really remember it.
So here's how we got this tree. Today, Gramma called us while we were at church and asked us to come to lunch with them. I haven't seen Aunt Becky since she's come back from Arizona so I was excited to go to lunch with them. Afterwards, Gramma, Grampa, Aunt Becky and us all went to this place called a nursery. I was a little confused because at home a nursery is where I sleep. But Mommy said it can also be a place where trees sleep. So Gramma and her family found a tree for their house and we got a tree for our house. We took it home but I fell asleep and when I got up the next day, I found the tree IN OUR HOUSE!!! The rest you know. I can't wait to see what this Christmas is all about.

1 comment:
What a postcard perfect picture of your tree, fireplace and stockings! LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment